We have had a few cool days here in Colorado lately. Fall is in the air. Levi woke up freezing overnight, we had to turn on the heater and put some warm pajamas on him. Yikes- winter must be coming again! Summers in Colorado are WONDERFUL! I love the warm days and cool nights. BUT, winters are long (seriously, they are 8-9- months long), and I get cabin fever not going anywhere because it's too cold. Matt tells me not to worry, it will warm up again before winter sets in. I thought it was cute when Russel showed up this morning sporting footy pajamas also- I had to take a picture.
Betty’s Lawyer
7 years ago
2 comments:
Thanks for the positive encouragement! I know I'm not the only one doing it. It is nice to know that you understand! I think summer is over for us too! It keeps looking more and more like fall!
Don't even get me started on the winters here....
Post a Comment