Sunday, July 6, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

5 comments:

Shanan and Danica said...

very cute pictures. Your Grandma told us that you had a blog site last night at the wedding reception. I am so excited to be able to keep in touch with you. :)

Jen said...

Hey! I'm glad we found you!
Charlene gave us your site address @ teh Dana's reception.
Your little boy is getting so big! He's adorable!
& i can't believe how good you look.

p.s. What is Ann's Blog address?

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Hey Erin it's your cousin Katie!Hope you don't mind me stopping in to say hi. Ann gave me your blog info. Your little boy is so adorable! Hope you guys are doing good? Let's keep in touch. Come visit our blog. Talk to you later!

http://johnsonfamily2002.blogspot.com/

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

My sister Ann's blog is http://estherann.blogspot.com- lots of sweet pictures of her new little girl!

Emily Steele said...

Hi Erin! Hope yopu don't mind me looking at your blog. I got it from Katie. Your little boy is so cute! How old is he?