Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Campin' We Will Go...

Over the Fourth of July weekend we went camping (for REAL!- in a tent and everything!!) We joined up with the Skinners, Hansens, and Carlsons in Golden Gate State Park. We hiked and fished on Friday. Levi LOVED the dirt and the water. It was all I could do to keep him clean, and I attempted to keep him from drinking the water. The camping trip was too short, though, we'll have to do it again! (Seriously, Courtney). Here are all the pics I took while we were there.

3 comments:

Skinners said...

Yeehaw! Did you mean this summer?! We had a blast too. If we could ever get our tent to dry out we'll be ready to go again! Just let us know when you are ready. Makes you appreciate your bathroom and shower a whole lot more huh! WAY cute pictures of Levi! Where'd you find the cool chair?

Colton and Ashley said...

Whoo Hoo Erin! I'm SO proud of you! Glad you enjoyed it! It's fun...just for a few days though. :) Then you can take a shower. Looks like Levi really liked the water! Cute Pictures!

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

The chair (one of the two on our front porch) is part of an adironack set from American Furniture. Thanks!