I get to help in his classroom every Monday & it's definitely something that he and I both look forward too. He is so excited to go back to school after the weekend because Mom will be in his class that day, too :). However, I am also excited that after the kiddos go to lunch, I stick around to do some prep work for a few minutes, but them I get to book it and go have lunch with Matt or run errands. I'm not sure how teachers do it...that classroom with all those little munchkins is BUSY!
Here's a couple pics of his big, first day:
(Weston wanted to hold the sign, too)
We LOVE YOU, Levi!

1 comment:
What a big boy :) Have fun in Maui. My brother gets home from there next week, but if you see a tall blonde Elder Taylor, say hi for me :)
Post a Comment