We had a pretty exciting day yesterday. It's been really cold the past few days, and it started snowing Monday and didn't stop until yesterday morning. I felt like I was back in Colorado. The schools closed all day yesterday, so I got to have both boys home with me all day.
The day started (after sleeping in) with yummy cinnamon rolls!

Then, we bundled up- Levi wanted to make a snowman. It was only about 10 degrees out, and as soon as we got outside, Weston burst into tears. He wanted his gloves off, boots off, and hat off. He cheered up as soon as I took him back inside.

Levi still wanted his snowman, so he tried to stick it out, but he only lasted about 5 minutes and decided to come inside and watch a movie instead. (Maybe we'll try again when we are in Durango next week.)
It was such a fun day- but now I'd like it to be sunny again, please!!

3 comments:
It's hard to be in the cold when your a desert rat! Have fun in Durango! Josh and I went there for our honeymoon. We loved it!
have never experienced a snow day, but sounds cold;)
Um, have i seen a tour of the new house??? u r in it, right?
What fun!! Love your new look on your blog and glad to see a post!!
Post a Comment