Thursday, June 2, 2011

Preschool Graduation Program

Levi's preschool put on a graduation program. Levi is not graduating this year from preschool (thank goodness), but he participated in a play and dance.

The video of the play is blurry and we missed the end, but oh well- basically, Levi was a "Small Man" who went into the forest to chop down a tree. (He's the one wearing a blue shirt). He gets tired and falls asleep and while he is sleeping the animals come and talk to him about why he should not cut down their tree. At the end, he wakes up and decides to leave the forest, throws his ax down and does not cut down the animals' tree. Yay!

Levi's class danced the "Cha-Cha Slide"- he knew the moves pretty well, don't you think?! Levi LOVES to dance! ...(if you get bored of the play- skip ahead to the dance at 3:28).


4 comments:

Bev said...

.....watch out.....Dancing with the Stars is next! Good job, Levi!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Especially the part where they "Cha-Cha" :)

Tracy said...

Oh what a little star! I loved seeing this video thanks for putting it up! I am just so lucky I have such amazingly talented and adorable nephews! love you guys!

Petersens said...

Ha ha! That's the cutest thing ever! I love doing this song at dances too :) and Taylor was breaking it down watching Levi. He's getting so big!