Monday, February 21, 2011

He Walks!

Weston decided a few days ago that he was done crawling and was going to walk! Before, he would just take a few steps and switch back to his speed-crawl, and now he's done with that and walking like he's been doing it all along- here's a video:



also...
What do you think about his crazy hair??? His hair is so fine, but so long in places. I love the way it sticks up all over the place much of the time, because it fits his wild little personality, but I'm on the fence whether or not I should clean it up......hmmm :/

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Yea good job Weston boy on your new accomplishment! He is so great! As for his hair I love it how it is totally fits his personality can't wait to see him walking up close!

Bev said...

I can't even walk and do a slinky at the same time......go Weston!! He's a multi-tasker already!!

Petersens said...

Wow! So big! what a cute guy! His hair is cute :)

Jen said...

Yay! I love when they are 1st learning, it's adorable!

For the hair situation, I recommend cleaning up the major stragglers, it may help it look a little more full if the hair is more the same length :)

Anonymous said...

I love how Mat was using the popsicle to get him to walk...funny! What a sweet boy, too cute!