Thursday, December 30, 2010


{I hope you enjoy this video of our Christmas. I had to upload it small because it was long with music, but hopefully the quality is okay. By the way, Santa got all the credit for Levi's marble toy at the beginning of the movie, but that gift was INSANE to put together- it came as a giant box of legos, essentially. It had 480 pieces and 77 pages of instructions to build!!!! Matt and I were putting that together for 3 hours on Christmas Eve. We must love our boys! Also, notice Weston's new trick at the end of the movie!}

{Scroll down to next post to see pictures}

2 comments:

Petersens said...

Looks like you guys had a good Christmas! Great job on the video. Casey and Sharon didn't like the music though, we wanted to hear you guys :). Merry Christmas! Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Tracy said...

looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas morning! We had fun watching Levi and Weston (mainly levi) get all excited about their presents. They are so cute love you guys!