Wednesday, November 17, 2010

She was framed!!

Weston loves to explore in the pantry. This morning someone (me) left the pantry door open, and Weston helped himself to a little snack. He was very excited about this!!

Well, it was time to pick Levi up from school, so I figured we'd clean the mess up after I got home. As soon as Levi walked in the door, he saw the Cheerios and blamed Daisy. Here's how it went:
Levi: "Daisy!! Look at this mess! Do you see that?!!" "No, No Daisy!"
and then this happened:


Mom: "Levi, Daisy didn't make that mess. Weston dumped out the bag of Cheerios. Look at these pictures I took."
Levi: "Oh." "Here, Daisy-girl, you wanna eat these Cheerios?"
Levi: "Weston, you a 'twubel-mayko'."
and then this happened:

Love these boys!!

5 comments:

Venessa said...

how cute! he even cleanned it up! I wish Masen would do that...or Jeremy! :D

Jen said...

so cute!

Bev said...

That Levi is the cleanest kid I've ever seen!!! He can just follow Weston around all day long because I have a feeling Weston isn't quite as tidy!! Cute post!!

Petersens said...

Ha ha. So cute, both of them! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Such cuties...can't wait to see you guys in a few days! :)