Thursday, October 7, 2010

We have a preschooler in our house!



Levi started preschool this week, and he LOVES it!!! We are so excited that he is having such a good experience there. We found a fantastic little program here that is a small preschool which also includes swimming lessons, dance, and gymnastics. So far it's going great, although I'm still getting used to those mornings without my little bud!

4 comments:

Bev said...

Yeah, Levi! he's soooo big and sooo cute! Where has the time gone?

Skinners said...

Hooray for Levi! Logan has been going for about 2 1/2 months and we still don't know what to do without him in the mornings! I totally understand!

Tracy said...

Oh my I cannot believe how fast our Levi is growing up! He is so cute! pretty soon he will be starting kindergarden scary! Well give him and little Weston a big kiss for all of the family. Love you guys!

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

He is so cute standing there all ready to go! It is hard when there gone for hours a day away from you. I still have a hard time with Isaac being gone and he's been in school for years.