Monday, September 13, 2010

Meet Sailor!!




Sailor is the newest addition to the Petersen crew. We wanted Levi to be excited about his new house, so we surprised him by having a fish there waiting for him!! He was pretty happy to have a new friend, (we let him name him- cute name, huh?!). I’m actually growing quite fond of the little guy, so I hope he sticks around for a while!

3 comments:

Bev said...

Now that's my kind of pet!! Levi will take good care of him, I'm sure. Can't wait to see your new home!!

Petersens said...

That's such a cute name for a fish! I love fish! You guys settling in ok? hope so! you'll have to post pictures of your new place!! :)

Skinners said...

What?! We were totally threatened when we offered to give you our fish Chrissy (she named it)! Glad little Levi has a fish. Just don't let him show a girl how tough he is and try to catch it. That's what happened to Chrissy. ;)