Thursday, April 15, 2010

Silly Monkey


Levi was a silly monkey
and jumped OFF the bed.
He fell down and
BROKE his LEG.
Momma called the doctor
and the doctor said...

Full-leg cast x 4 weeks, bearing weight as tolerated,
and NO MORE MONKEYS JUMPING OFF THE BED!!!


7 comments:

Venessa said...

Poor baby! Hes so sweet, still smiling with that big cast on! Hope everything heals up okay!

Shari said...

oh man. That kid is giving you a serious run for your money, isn't he? I love the cast though. This way you could NEVER lose him in a crowd. Or in the dark. Or anywhere. ;)

Bev said...

I would of thought Masen would have a broken leg before Levi. Poor thing!!
I grabbed his picture to put on my blog...just couldn't resist...so cute!

Jen said...

Charlene told me today. I seriously can't believe it :(

Petersens said...

He's still adorable! hope he heals fast!

Jenny said...

Oh our sweet boy! glad to see he is still smiling with his cast on. I am also glad it has to be on for only about four weeks. Hope you guys are doing okay and Levi is managing his cast well and not giving you to much grief love you guys!

welchfamily said...

Poor little guy. Between Jacob, Levi, and Russell, I would have thought that Levi would have been the last out of those three to break a bone!! Hope he heals quick!!!