We were able to spend several days in Arizona with my family. My Mom graciously agreed to keep the boys for a weekend, while Matt and I explored Las Cruces, and he interviewed for a possible job there. When I returned to AZ after leaving them there, my sibs were all on Spring Break and we hit the ground running. We played at the youth museum and the zoo. We don't have a petting zoo in Denver, and that was by far Levi's favorite- we had to drag him away from the goats when it was time to go! I also got to enjoy a massage (thanks, Ann), and pedicures with the girls, lunch with my Mom and Grandma, a quilt show, attend my cousin's wedding, and get some fun shopping done. (I feel like I need a vacation from the vacation, now!). Thanks for the good times, guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment