Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weston vs. Levi



Here are some pictures of Levi in the hospital and Weston in the hospital. (My family wanted to compare)...there are definitely some similarities between these two cute babies, but they're not identical. It's kinda fun to look back and remember last time, too. (Levi is the first set of 3, and Weston is the 2nd).

5 comments:

Petersens said...

They look like the same baby to me. ha ha, but I can't see them up close. Soon though! Can't wait to see you guys. The blanket thing is so adorable. Levi is such a sweet boy! Hope you are feeling good. (considering) at least the hardest part is over huh? :)

Jen said...

Wow! They look very similar :)
I know what you mean- it's so fun to look back at the old pics.

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

It's fun to compare how your kids look like each other. Very similar,but different too. That's kind of how my guys are.

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Sometimes I look back at pictures and the only thing that helps me know who it is a picture of is the background.

Ann G said...

I forget how tiny they are. So precious. You are definitely keeping the Petersen tradition of boys alive a well. I agree with everyone else they look very similar, both adorable and sweet, what more could you want.