We had such a great Christmas this year! We stayed in Colorado so that we could finally enjoy Christmas in our own home. This made it so special for us and much more fun for Levi. Levi was very excited about Santa coming to his house. We decorated cookies for him before bedtime on Christmas Eve and left them out with some milk. Levi is still talking about how Santa came to his house and ate his Christmas cookies. Our Christmas began about 8:30 in the morning after Levi woke up and opening gifts lasted until about 2:00 that afternoon- whew! It actually almost became a chore for him. He wanted to play with every single gift he opened and really enjoy it before moving on. We very much enjoyed the day together, even though it was just the 3 of us (with the exception of a couple Jehovah's Witnesses that stopped by in the afternoon ;). I tried to upload a couple more videos, but couldn't get them to work- we'll see if I can figure it out. This video is of Levi's excitement at getting a Thomas the Tank Engine train set from Santa. Enjoy the pictures below, too! I hope you all had a great Christmas and have a Happy New Year!
2 comments:
Way too cute!!! I love this age...everything so much more magical.
I can't believe he got that excited....and he was just looking at the outside of the box!! So cute!
I'm glad you could be in your own home too, but I'm sure there are Grandmas and Grandpa's out there who wish you would have been in sunny AZ.
Post a Comment