

I've had the most fun decorating my house for Christmas! This is the first year since moving to Colorado that we will be celebrating Christmas at home (we've traveled to Arizona each of the past 3 years). We are very excited about getting to start our own family traditions, although we will miss seeing our extended family. I've never bothered doing much decorating because we'd leave town before getting to enjoy the decorations and then we'd come home after the 1st of the year and just have to take everything down. This year we're having the best time getting the house spruced up- and Levi loves the Christmas tree, the lights, and his singing Santa Claus.
(P.S.- Thank you, thank you Bev for the awesome garland, and the cute blocks and berries- I love them!!!)

7 comments:
CUTE!!! Now come do my house! ;)
It all looks great! You are very talented! Super cute!
Is it crazy that I cried while reading this post? ha ha. Your house looks gorgeous, and super festive! What kind of traditions are you guys gunna start?
I am a little jealous...we didn't quite make it to decorating, too much going on, then I got sick. Andrew doesn't think there is a point since we won't be home (we will be in Joe City) for Christmas. I understand, but still doesn't quite feel like Christmas without them. Your house looks beautiful, we will miss you guys for sure this year!
Your house looks like it could be in a magazine! I love every single thing!!!!! My house still isn't done....I've done a few others, but my house is still waiting. Enjoy your little family this Christmas and know we'll all be missing you! Love the Santa....his twin brother is at my house....he's so fun!!
Super cute! Love it!
LOVE all your decor :)
Post a Comment