Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rice Krispie Kisses



I taught the lesson in Young Women's last week- the topic was dating. I made these super cute handouts- they were rice krispie kisses, and the tag said "never let a fool kiss you and never let a kiss fool you"! So, to make these you take your rice krispies treats batter (I guess you could call it batter), while it's warm and press it into a funnel to shape it into a kiss- you know, like a Hershey kiss. It's best to grease the funnel, and put plastic bags on your hands- it can get pretty messy. Then let them set up on wax paper. Then wrap once in saran wrap (I learned this the hard way) to keep them soft, and then wrap in aluminum foil so they look like kisses. Super cute! I wish I could take credit, but I'm all about Sugardoodle.net- you'll have to check them out for all the best young women and primary lesson helps!

4 comments:

Jen said...

what a cute idea. before i read the post i was wondering how they can out so perfect looking:)

Love Sugardoodle too:)

Shari said...

I saw that idea as a romantic at home idea on a blog. I'll be checking out Sugardoodle. :)

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Fun idea! I love that site too! I bet the young women loved them.

Milroys said...

Funny...this is exactly what I was planning on doing for our girl's lesson this Sunday. Gotta love SugarDoddle!!!