Saturday, May 16, 2009

A NeW BiG BoY RoOm FoR a BiG BoY!

We recently redecorated Levi's room. He had a cute little bear room for the first 2 years, but we decided that it was time for a change since Levi's not such a little bear anymore. We went with an aviator theme, since Levi gets pretty excited about anything that moves (cars, trucks, boats, airplanes, helicopters...)- what a boy! We hung some antique-looking biplanes from the ceiling, put up an airplane border, I made some curtains and a matching pillow case (seriously :)!), added some "zoom" blocks and airplanes on shelves, found a propeller and hung it on the wall, among other little changes- check out the pictures. We did keep some of the bears, especially big "Tony" bear- his favorite wrestling partner!! What do you think?

4 comments:

Jen said...

Very much now a "Big Boy" room :)

Bev said...

So cute! That is one lucky "Big Boy". You have great taste!!

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

I loved both rooms! Your so talented! what creative idea's!

Skinners said...

Okay, now I'm working on getting you in my house! I have a list....
Tell Matt I'll make cinnamon rolls if he'll give you up for a while!