I've been pretty busy lately. I decided to try my hand at canning. I picked up some apples and pears on sale and over the period of 3 days, I peeled, cored, sliced, canned and even made apple butter, pear butter, and some apple pie filling. Meanwhile, I was also busy finishing up a scrapbook for my Grandma Nicoll's 80th birthday party over the weekend. This involved gathering photos from relatives and nagging my aunts/uncles/cousins/siblings and their spouses to write her a letter. Whew! We got it all done just in time to take on some Christmas projects before we travel home for the holidays!
Betty’s Lawyer
7 years ago
3 comments:
Erin you did such an amazing job on Grandma's book! It was beautiful. What a Great way to use your talent.
I am planning to do some canning too...if it works out we may have to trade recipes...hehe
Holy domestic! We're going to have to borrow you for a while to get our place running like it should! Awesome job!
Post a Comment