this is our happily ever after
I love Sedona. Scott & I went there on our honeymoon (sadley we borrowed someones camera & when we gave it back for them to use for a day,& when we got it back ALL of our pics had been lost)These pics bring back so many memories!!
Hi Erin!I saw your blog on Katie's and wanted to say hi. Your little guy is adorable! Love you lots!Suzanne
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love Sedona. Scott & I went there on our honeymoon (sadley we borrowed someones camera & when we gave it back for them to use for a day,& when we got it back ALL of our pics had been lost)
These pics bring back so many memories!!
Hi Erin!
I saw your blog on Katie's and wanted to say hi. Your little guy is adorable!
Love you lots!
Suzanne
Post a Comment