I just posted three new videos of Levi. They are a little long but might give you a good idea of the things that Levis is up to. He is moving around like crazy now, starting to pull himself up on things, and getting into a lot more trouble. He is starting to imitate sounds that we make. Yesterday we were in the car he tried to do a couple fake sneezes (which makes him crack up every time we do it). He is starting to make a lot more consonant sounds including a da-da sound which he loves, but it has no association with me just yet.
At his last doctors well care visit he measured in the 75% for weight 75% for height and 90% for head diameter, plus he scored pretty darn high in the development chart. So, he is a happy and very healthy boy right now.
He needs to get walking. He is too heavy and now Erin has to do all the lifting. In a brilliant display of turning my brain off while performing a dangerous sport, I grotesquely overshot a jump while snowboarding at Copper. I got a little too much air, or that at least what the medial malleolus of tibia says. Yep, broke the ankle. That puts me out for the season and gives almost an entire year to think about what kind of stupid things I can do next season.
Betty’s Lawyer
7 years ago
1 comment:
The videos are cute! Bummer about your ankle, get well soon!
Post a Comment