We will have to get back to making post on here. Before and while we were on vacation, we were so busy that it was easy to ignore the blog. We will see about making more regular updates.
I am back to school with a heavy schedule this semester. I start giving injections soon and eventually working on patients which is what I came here to do. So this semester should be busy but hopefully it will be productive.
Erin is back to work 2 days a week and we have a friend watching Levi on those days. Jessica is a dental Hygienist and her husband Matt is a first year dental student and we are swapping babysitting with them. Erin should get an opportunity to watch their 3 month old Russell on Monday. We will see how the 2 baby thing goes.
We are still working on our master bath remodel and that is giving me a headache because it is hanging over my head. Instead of doing something fun with the family or hitting the mountains (currently being dumped on with snow). I am stuck finishing the bathroom up. Thats OK, I think it will be worth it when I am done, but no more big house projects for a while after this...
Betty’s Lawyer
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment