Tuesday, July 3, 2007




Check out Levi's new jogging stroller. I (Erin) love the new jogger. Levi, Mathew and I went out last week for a jog on a trail around our neighborhood and had a blast! (Levi actually slept the whole time). I hope to take the jogger with me to Arizona and maybe work up a sweat (literally, I know it's 115 outside) jogging around the neighborhood, or walking the track with Mom.

Ann (aka "Auntie Ann") came to see Levi over the weekend. We had a great time, and I loved having the extra pair of hands around the house. These pictures were taken at the Cherry Creek Reservoir. We spent some time walking the trails and enjoying nature. Next time, Ann will have to bring her bike and we will really make some ground. Levi loved the walks, but was not amused with all the picture-taking that I insisted on.

No comments: